Monday, July 26, 2010

Rest in Peace, Redford White

Yesterday, about 6:47 in the morning when the veteran action comedian, Cirpriano Cermeno II, better known as Redford White died of brain and lungs cancer.




“Today is one of the saddest days of my life. A truly honest and good man has passed away. Red was my partner. My Sol. We were One. I was the body, he was the soul. I was the vessel, he was the spirit. “He was a man who believed in the craft and valued his work. He was a professional and dedicated actor that everybody admired…. He is now one with his Creator. We love you Red. We will miss you,” said Eric Quizon, one of White's closest friend (in a text message.)



His last TV appearance was Palos with ABS-CBN 2, 2008. It's really sad for I grew up watching Body and Sol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...