Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wanna join a timeless confection raffle?


Hmm, don't think about it, just join!
Because of my love for everything adorable, here's a contest alert for all of you guys!  Let me give you what's up for grabs unto this contest facilitated by none other that Miss Kaye Langit Luistro:


Click Me for more details!






You might have been asking what are you going to do to make this all yours? Hmm... Lend me your ears, ladies and gentlemen, stare a this page, focus and behold...


You just have to be connected, and that's it.  See posters and blogposts for more details. :P
Good luck guys!

The Author



P.S.
hi Miss Kaye, sorry for stealing those photos but I make it sure I've included your links so let there be peace on Earth, please?!  Okay, thanks bye!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...